EVERLYTIC’S “#PICKME” VALENTINE’S CAMPAIGN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the Valentine’s campaign conducted by Prefix Technologies (Pty) Ltd T/A Everlytic. By entering into this campaign, you agree to be bound by the rules below:
Everlytic is giving you the chance to earn a MasterCard cash card worth R500. The card functions as a debit card that can be used at any retailer with a swipe card facility. You could earn a MasterCard valued at R500 when you submit your company details, meet our qualification criteria and meet with one of our sales consultants. An Everlytic sales consultant will award a MasterCard cash card at the close of the meeting.The campaign will run for 4 working days from 14 February 2017 to 17 February 2017.
HOW TO QUALIFY
- Visit the Everlytic website to view any of our four dating profiles:
- Nastasya Enterprise Volume Koumaras: click here
- Masakhane Agency Chilundu: click here
- Ryno Enterprise Subscriber Scheepers: click here
- Dylan SMS Labuschagne: click here
- Click the ‘Request a date’ call-to-action on any of the four (4) dating profile pages.
- Complete the form with your legitimate details and those of your company and submit.
- One of our business developers will be in touch to verify your information, see if you qualify and schedule a meeting.
- Once the meeting has taken place, a MasterCard will be presented to the relevant person based on the Qualifying Criteria presented below.
Information we will need from you on the Request a date form to qualify the meeting:
- Business email address
- Mobile number
- Company name
- Company web address
- Company landline number
- Subscriber database size (10 000 contacts or more, sending 50 000 or more emails per month)
- The campaign is open to residents who reside legally in the Republic of South Africa that are over the age of 18. A director, member, partner, employee, independent contractor or agent, or any family member of such person, of Everlytic, is prohibited from entering into the campaign, and no prize will be awarded to such person.
- Entry into the campaign is free of charge.
- To qualify for a MasterCard cash card prize, you will need to follow steps 1-5 under ‘’How to Qualify’’. The cash card prize will only be awarded:
- Once the prospect has submitted their company details to us using the Request a date form.
- Once our sales team has qualified the prospective details based on the Qualifying Criteria above.
- Once a face-to-face meeting between the prospective company and sales consultant has taken place within 3 months of campaign launch.
- Where there is more than one person present at the meeting, the MasterCard will only be given to the person that submitted the meeting request using the Request a date on behalf of the company in question. This is the initial request received with whoever’s personal information is contained on the completed form.
- The person being awarded a MasterCard cash card will need to present original proof of person to qualify for the prize (A copy of an ID book or a driver’s license will be acceptable).
- This offer applies to new business only and not to deals currently in the sales pipeline.
- Entries may only be submitted online. Entries submitted by other means, including printed entries, will not be accepted.
- The #PickMe campaign is effective from 14 February 2017, 8 am to 17 February 2017, 5 pm.
- Form submissions (Request a date) will be limited to one submission per person, per company from 14 February 2017, 8 am to 17 February 2017, 5 pm.
- Any form submissions made after 17 February 2017, 5 pm do not qualify as part of this campaign and are invalid.
- Any meetings that result from valid form submissions must take place within 3 months of the form submission to remain valid. Any meeting that falls outside this 3-month period will be considered invalid.
- A qualified Everlytic representative will attend the meeting and not necessarily the sales consultant associated to the dating profile.
- Only one MasterCard per person, per company, per initial meeting will be awarded. Any consecutive follow up meetings do not qualify for a cash card.
- You may only get one MasterCard cash card valued at R500, once.
- The cash cards are non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- We reserve the right to extend the campaign deadlines and to withhold cash cards if any information prior to or during the meeting is not legitimately related to email and SMS marketing.
- Your participation in this campaign means that you agree to the terms and conditions
One (1) MasterCard cash card valued at R500 per person, per company, per meeting only. One (1) cash card will be awarded to one (1) person per initial meeting.
PUBLICITY AND MARKETING
The campaign will be promoted on Everlytic’s social media pages and via our email newsletter.
Contact Details: If you have any questions relating to or require a copy of these rules, please contact Taryn-Lee van Wyk on email@example.com or 011 447 6147.