Voice broadcasting is a relatively new and under-recognised technology in South Africa. In fact, Everlytic is currently one of the only local providers available. So, finding local case studies has been difficult. Luckily, the rest of the world’s head start with this dynamic communication tool is abundant with success stories.
Here are some of our favourites:
Insurance Policy Renewals
LeadsRain, an American voice-and-SMS solutions provider, enabled an insurance agency to implement a cross-channel voice broadcasting campaign that simplified the policy renewal process with its policyholders. This included interactive voice broadcasts that allowed listeners to redirect to a live call with the agent, as well as a follow-up SMS for those who didn’t answer.
Want to implement an interactive voice broadcast for your brand? Chat to us – we offer it as an added service to our voice broadcasting clients.
The results? Over two months, the agency experienced a growth spurt of 220%.
Utilities Payment Collections
CallFire, another American voice-and-SMS-marketing solutions provider, helps an integrated solid waste services company process the accounts of more than two million customers using voice broadcasting. It helps the organisation collect payments at a higher rate, alert customers of delays, and has reduced bad debt by 40%.
Cross-Channel Messaging for Education
Another client of CallFire’s, an American-based community college that offers 5000 courses, seminars, and programs, uses voice broadcasting as part of their larger communication toolkit. At the time the case study was recorded, the college had already used voice broadcasting and SMS to send 80+ campaigns to 7000+ recipients at a time.
The results include increased email open rates and a 5-10% increase on payment rates.
Other Case Studies
Like we said, international success stories are abundant online. Here are a few other good ones we found:
- Retailer reaches 100% of employees in minutes during Hurricane Sandy.
- University increases homecoming attendance by 1000 participants.
- Real estate agent builds new client relationships.
- Shoe franchise gets highest percentage growth year on year, surpassing all other 33 stores in the USA.
- Real estate training platform increases webinar attendance by 50%.
- Synagogue reaches 500+ congregation for important notifications.
- Auction house makes more money and prevents lawsuits.
- Fitness club saves time and resources on contacting its clients.
- Vehicle financing house increases sales by 15%.
The evidence is clear: voice broadcasting has endless potential. It’s distinct, dynamic, and highly effective. Try it and see what a difference it can make in your business.